This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble will not work

kullboys

Hello

I downloaded mumble version 1.2.17 today and after multiple times repairing/reinstalling it I cannot get it to even work. When I open mumble and mouseover the icon on my taskbar I can see that its open, but when I click on it to bring it up, it will not open at all. When I go to close it and re-open it, it completely crashes. I'm at a loss of what to do to fix this.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

I'm currently running into this issue on Windows 10. I had been using version 1.3.2 just fine, then all of a sudden I start experiencing issues exactly as the OP has described. At first, just the 64 bit installation gave me problems, but the 32 bit installation worked for me for a day. Now both the 32 bit and 64 bit installations are crashing. I tried downloading the 64 bit version of 1.3.1 from GitHub and it too is crashing. I'm out of ideas so any suggestions will be much appreciated.