This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

No connection Mumble

patryczekk

Hi, well, I have a problem with Mumble, more accurately, on my internet, I can not connect to the server - it is one server that does not go on, while on others it flashes without a problem, if it changes the internet to the internet from the phone, it works but the question - How can I make the server work on my internet, where I am still sitting.

I've tried to delete the folder from% appdata%, reinstalled the laptop and nothing helped, please help me!

Hi,

Ping can be seen normally, it's like the other server that works for me - as to enter the server, I get something right out of it:

[18:16:40] Welcome to Mumble.

[18:16:41] Connecting to the m.mta4life.pl server.

[18:16:41] The connection to the server was interrupted due to: The remote host terminated the connection.

Of course, another server is without a problem.

• 1 year later...