This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Postgresql on Centos 7 with Murmur 1.3.0

The Eight-Bit Link

Hi, I installed Murmur 1.3.0 using the guide on the wiki, adjusting for the name differences. When I tried to use QPSQL in the murmur.ini as referred to in https://github.com/mumble-voip/mumble/pull/2541 it did not work. I get the error

'2020-01-30 11:21:04.469 ServerDB: Database driver QPSQL not available' when I run it either with systemctl or as root. I set SElinux to be permissive to ensure there was no issues as far as that is concerned. It seems I may be missing a library or something. When I tried to build it from source, I ran into an issue where I was missing a library to build it due to Centos 7 using old libraries. Is there a library/package I need to have installed in order to get PSQL to work?