This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Getting admin rights

ma5t3r

Hello,

I ordered a Mumble server on http://www.ukgame.com/ yesterday and it works fine. But I can't get admin rights on it.

I followed the murmur guide's topic "Becoming Administrator and Registering a User", but still can't get it.

I got my user registered on the server's root channel, then I connect as a SuperUser. Then it asks me for a "registered user password" which, as far as I understand, is the SuperUser password, which I have created when ordering server. Email I got from the host says:

you can login at anytime with your email and Admin Password (which will be your Super User password also) to edit

your passwords for both the Super User and of course to connect to your voice server.

But server says it's incorrect. When I try to login with the email, it even doesn't ask for a password.

EDIT: just got it working, it needed server restart :D