This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Murmur via MacPorts

nephilim90

I've been using murmur 1.2.2 for some time via macports now.

A few days ago I did a 'selfupdate' and a 'update outdated' in macports, which caused a whole lot of ports to be updated to their current version. The murmur port didn't want to update, but as it still was 1.2.2 I didn't really look into it. When I restarted my computer today for the first time in after this mass update (I usually put my mac to sleep rather than shutting it down), murmur didn't come back online.

When I start it manually, I get the following error:

$ murmurd
dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/libexec/qt4-mac/lib/QtDBus.framework/Versions/4/QtDBus
 Referenced from: /opt/local/sbin/murmurd
 Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

A search for QtDBus.framework returns the following:

$ mdfind QtDBus.framework
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/sysutils/qt4_select/files/base
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/aqua/qt4-mac-devel/files/qt4-mac-devel
/opt/local/var/macports/software/qt4-mac/4.6.3_6/opt/local/libexec/qt4-mac/lib/QtDBus.framework
/opt/local/var/macports/software/qt4-mac/4.6.3_6/opt/local/etc/select/qt4/qt4-mac
/opt/local/etc/select/qt4/base

Can I somehow tell murmur to use the /opt/local/var/macports/software/qt4-mac/4.6.3_6/opt/local/libexec/qt4-mac/lib/QtDBus.framework instead of the one he can't find?