This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

mumble + mouse issues

espgodson

Playing 1.6 with mumble causes my mouse to have random bursts of mouse accel, wondering if anyone has had this problem and if there's a way to fix it. I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and my processor is an AMD Phenom II X4 955 with 8gb of ram and an ATI 4890. I searched google and found some people were having problems with mumble doing this in TF2 and said setting it to run on 1 core will fix the problem but that did not work. I have tried multiple mice and they all have the same problems, the problem doesn't occur with ventrilo. I'm running with the overlay off so it shouldn't be some weird video problem causing the mouse to mess up. oh yea also using steelseries siberia usb soundcard.

• 2 months later...