This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

[Fixed]Upgrade 1.2.2 -> 1.2.3 troubleshooting

lienju

Hi,

Thanks for the RC1 release. I have actually a mumble-server mounted on my dedicated server with 4 murmur virtualservers. I'm on debian lenny. When i upgraded my server 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 I followed this instructions : http://mumble.sourceforge.net/Ice ; so I stopped the server, chmod & remplace murmur.x86 to /usr/sbin/murmurd, remplace Murmur.ice. I backup my bdd.sqlite and restart the server to generate default database with the new 1.2.2 server. Then, I remplace my database.backup to the default database, force reload and works.

However, doesn't work for the 1.2.3 update. I remplaced the ini file to /etc/mumble-server.ini murmurx86, murmur.ice and when i start the server I get this errors :

Renaming old tables...
<F>2010-12-06 08:02:49.880 SQL Prepare Error [ALTER TABLE `servers` RENAME TO `servers_old`]: there is already another table or index with this name: servers_old Unable to execute statement

and apache2 down. When i check my logs :

PHP Fatal error:  Unable to start ice module in Unknown on line 0
/var/lib/mumble-server/Murmur.ice:9: No include path in which to find Ice/SliceChecksumDict.ice
PHP Fatal error:  Unable to start ice module in Unknown on line 0

I have really need some help from you.

Thanks in advance,

Lienju, Nantes ( France ).

Edited by lienju