This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

mumble+silverlight

sojeph

so ive noticed after the past few weeks since my wow guild switched to mumble it seems to conflict with silverlight. the main problem is that when mumble is open silverlight does not load videos on netflix. If i close mumble then reload the page it works fine. If i am watching netflix then open mumble it works fine until i leave the site. once i come back to the site it does not work again until I close mumble. I do not know of any other sites to test this with so I'm going off of just netflix. If anyone knows of any solutions or anything please let me know. I am on windows xp sp2, 4gb ram.

• Administrators

Also, try the release candidate.

but the live messenger is a wpf app which shouldn't load the overlay in the snapshots :)

pcgod: and silverlight?

Kissaki: afaik silverlight also uses the wpf dlls

I'm not familair with netflix.

Is there a link you could give us so we could check it?

http://channel9.msdn.com/Series/Silverlight-Firestarter/Silverlight-Firestarter-2010-Keynote-with-Scott-Guthrie

works for me,

no overlay, no issues.