This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

murmur CVP provider

u6bkep

I am trying to setup channel viewer protocol for a murmur server I host but all of the providers on the wiki are all so old none of them work out of the box anymore. Are there any implementations that work with modern versions of murmur? preferably they would be packaged in docker containers because that would make them more portable and fit better with my current setup.

I have tried fallendusk's mumpi and flask based murmur-cvp but they don't work anymore.

maybe this will give you an excuse to use it. This is an e-ink display that is connected to a raspberry pi. it displays the mumble status on top, and a google calendar on the bottom. I have it updating every 5 minutes. It uses alfg's mumble-widget for rendering the data from the CVP. Source for the raspberry pi stuff on my github.

IMG_20200129_223048.thumb.jpg.dce4b520d4d392fe757de098bbf70c87.jpg

Edited by u6bkep