This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Why all Mobile version MICid is down

Stefano

• Administrators

I basically understood 0% of what you wrote. You'll have to draft proper sentences and at least partly adhere to correct spelling if you want others to understand you.

From the location of this thread (in the iOS category) and from the bits I think I interpreted correctly from your message it seems that you are having issues with the Mumble iOS app. If that is the case I can only tell you that that app is currently completely unsupported since quite a while (a few years). Also none of the developers of that app is still part of the team and therefore we unfortunately won't be able to help you with it.

4 hours ago, Krzmbrzl said:

I basically understood 0% of what you wrote. You'll have to draft proper sentences and at least partly adhere to correct spelling if you want others to understand you.

From the location of this thread (in the iOS category) and from the bits I think I interpreted correctly from your message it seems that you are having issues with the Mumble iOS app. If that is the case I can only tell you that that app is currently completely unsupported since quite a while (a few years). Also none of the developers of that app is still part of the team and therefore we unfortunately won't be able to help you with it.

Hi thanks for rep, just I want dal the iOS version Mumble ,the Microphone is NOT WORKING.