This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Forum problem: OpenID logins

hagerd

I can't seem to access the forum when I log on to SourceForge using OpenID. It presents me with a blank screen, and in Firefox it says:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

• Administrators

The redirection issue has been there for a long time. Some time ago quite some ppl. had it pretty often. Haven't heard of many issues for a long time now though.

I only had that issue for a week some time ago (after the others were talking about it for 2 weeks I finally got it as well). But never afterwards again. That was like half a year ago, or more. Using Firefox here as well.

The issue is not only openid btw.