This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

mumble not responding

mzchief

hey guys, if anyone could please help... mumble has been running great for me. disconnected earlier to reset mic and couldn't reconnect.

i'm running windows 7 - this is the error message:

Description:

A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: AppHangB1

Application Name: mumble.exe

Application Version: 1.2.2.0

Application Timestamp: 4b718f1d

Hang Signature: 1bbd

Hang Type: 0

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 2057

Additional Hang Signature 1: 1bbda6772c5e51c2b0a04a3216c86c71

Additional Hang Signature 2: 3f1b

Additional Hang Signature 3: 3f1b1bd9c87287ce027f2808c0672607

Additional Hang Signature 4: 1bbd

Additional Hang Signature 5: 1bbda6772c5e51c2b0a04a3216c86c71

Additional Hang Signature 6: 3f1b

Additional Hang Signature 7: 3f1b1bd9c87287ce027f2808c0672607

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

------------------------------------------

any ideas on how i can fix this? i have tried to google it, but nothing comes up. many thanks.

well mic wasn't working, it sometimes happens if i've pulled the cable. so i unplug and put it back in. then i always have to restart mumble, which i did - but it wouldn't start up again, kept giving me those errors above.

since then, i have managed to get it up and running again, but i'm unregistered, so will sort that out later. all settings were back to default. i googled "AppHangB1" and apparently it's some windows error (i'm using win 7) but i saw it was often a problem with vista. there was some mention of conflicting sound devices. but i never did find a solution. decided the only thing i could do was a system restore. so i did that - and it's finally running again! scared to touch anything now :P

thanks for your reply. i just hope it doesn't happen again.