This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Willing to donate for some install help

jonathan1a

Hello All

I am at my wits end trying to get this up and running. I want to use the control panel from gsp-panel.com and it wants the files for murmur have to be placed in the machines [file location]\murmur folder. Ive tried following every guide on the net and cant get this working.

This will be installed on a VPS so i can install pretty much any OS on it. I am at the point now its more worth it to donate to someone to get this running.

That error is related to the fact that the ./murmur.x86 is not executable. You can make it executable by running:

chmod +x murmur.x86

Computer specs: AMD FX-8320, 8GB DDR3-SDRAM, AMD Radeon HD 7950, Asus Xonar D1, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit/Debian Jessie AMD64.

what database do you use?

maybe you not use sqlite, so these variables in the .ini file are required for initial capabilities:

database=

dbDriver=

dbUsername=

dbPassword=

dbHost=

dbPort=

edit:

or you forgot to set the SuperUser password:

./murmur.x86 -supw supersecretpw

cya J:-)