This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

[SOLVED] MumPI

disstress

I am having some issues getting mumpi working on my server. Running php 5.1.6 + centos + nginx.

Error logs are empty and the viewer works great.

I am unable to log into the user area or the admin area. The login form just reloads after filling it out properly. If the wrong credentials are supplied then the failed login message is displayed.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I appreciate you replying. I realized that I posted to an older blog post and wasn't sure if you would check on that. I appreciate it.

The data and tmp folders are writable. I am saving php session data to a folder below the MumPI document root. Cookies are enabled in my browsers.

Turns out, I needed to save session data inside of the MumPI/tmp directory? It is up and running now. Thanks again.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

i'm not kind a guru and not troll.

I've installed 1.2.3 murmur server, dowload and installed MumPI.

When i'm going first page and loging everything is ok, but when i'm going to admin section there is problems come...

On main admin page i'm getting such errors and it doesn't work prorety;

Warning: fopen(../data/admin_group_assoc.dat) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/admin/data/www/comms.md-alliance.com/MumPI/classes/DBManager.php on line 573

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/admin/data/www/comms.md-alliance.com/MumPI/classes/DBManager.php on line 575

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/admin/data/www/comms.md-alliance.com/MumPI/classes/DBManager.php on line 581

Warning: fopen(../data/admin_group_assoc.dat) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/admin/data/www/comms.md-alliance.com/MumPI/classes/DBManager.php on line 573

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/admin/data/www/comms.md-alliance.com/MumPI/classes/DBManager.php on line 575

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/admin/data/www/comms.md-alliance.com/MumPI/classes/DBManager.php on 

so my question is how to fix it?

My server running under debian and its VDS.