This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mac/Overlay/Warcraft

aragone

Im just wondering if there is anyone out there who has been able to get this working? I have had it working with wow prior to 4.0.1 but it killed the fps of my machine so I was unable to use it.

I have been waiting for mumble version 1.2.3 which was actively going to have this functioning properly. But now with the new expansion of Warcraft it seems the have made some extensive changes to the graphics and has broken the overlay once again to the extent it doesn't work at all now.

Can someone just confirm that there is no working version of mumble for the mac where the overlay does work? I really would like to continue using mumble and think the overlay bonus is great.