This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble crash?? or something

minamanamoe

I have been using mumble without any problem for a while... then suddenly when i was playing with my friends they couldnt hear me and i cant hear them... i just have to rejoin the server then it works again for like 1-5 minutes.. i can see the "mumblemouth" be red when i talk but they dont hear me and when they talk nothing happens and i cant hear them... the program doesnt really crash but it doesn´t work until i rejoin the server again.. i have tried to reinstall mumble and upgraded realtek to the newest version... when this happen i also tried to change in settings and change the outbound so i should hear my self, before the "crash" i can hear myself and after the "crash" i cant.. does anyone know what could be the problem or do i have to reinstall windows ? oohh also i have windows 7... the headset is plugged in with usb... there is no problem with my headset when i talk in like skype and ventrilo only that i dont wanna use that program when im playing...

trying to give as much info as possible with my bad english lol...

i dont get it.. wont work.. the funny part is a couple of days ago i was trying to fix this with some help from my brother, so i called him on skype and on the same time when he and i was in a mumble server the same thing happend to him.. so i tried to uninstall skype and that stuff if that could be the problem... but nooope ! i really need help on this..