This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Tree Appearance

sqwirt

I am new to mumble and want to give it a shot. I have been using vent for many years but have only heard good things about mumble.

My question is there a way to change the appearance of the tree? Such as make the channels bold so they stand out from the users.

Also is there a way to make channels that are "locked" or you need certain permissions to get into a different color.

Ventrilo did all this nicely (colorful), easy to distinguish everything from one another. Channels had a blue + to public, red + if locked, all the channels were bold.

Lastly is there a way to add a tag before the username as vent allows ( ie. [Officer] Sqwirtle ).

Besides these few little differences I would love to use mumble over vent. Any help is appreciated.

Sqwirtle