This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble hotkey issue

amopry

I was using mumble and everything was working completely fine. Then randomly my hotkey for speech stopped working. When I press the hotkey it does not lite up indicating that I am not talking. Also, after this issue any time I try to change a setting like remove the hotkey it lags mumble, and I have to force close it, with no error msg or anything like that. I have had this problem a long time ago, however I cant remember how I fixed it.

The only thing that has changed since the issue started was a got a new mouse. My hotkey was not on the mouse. And it is a standard usb plug and play mouse, no software or drivers were installed.

I have attempted to uninstall mumble, ccleaning, and reinstalling

I also had my buddy who knows how to computer go through all my settings and he wasnt able to find anything that might be the problem

I run winXP sp3

mumble version 1.2.3

any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated