This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mouse issue, cant click on anything in mumble.

postalmo

When I have mumble up it works fine audio wise and i can talk when i use my headset but whenever I try to change rooms or use the chat box or do anything else with the mouse nothing happens. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and even mumble alone after a reboot does it. I can 'sometimes' click a room when i first start it but thats it.

even to access the drop down menus I need to hit the alt key and down arrow key to open it and then I can usually use the mouse to make selections and navigate menus but when I close those the mouse doesnt interact with mumble again.

also I just noticed if I am NOT connected to a client it seems to work fine, meaning I can use the mouse on the drop down menus etc.

correction after it seemed to work fine I clicked on the welcome to mumble and it stopped working with the mouse again.

I am using the latest version. 1.2.3 with win xp pro sp2

if you need more info let me know.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thank You