This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

can't connect

deathpool

I can connect to public servers. but when trying to connect to a private server this all i get [6:35:02 PM] Connecting to server texas1.mumblevoice.com.

[6:35:32 PM] Disconnected from server. i have tried it on all 3 of my computers and i get same result. I know my info is correct because i can connect on my droid. I've been reading posts for a week on different web sites. I understand i am supposed to get a password prompt but that does not happen. I've tried opening ports although i may be failing at that. enabled exceptions to windows firewall also enabled 64738 as a port in windows. The port forwarding not entirely certain about. Btw using windows xp and vista depending on computer

version 1.2.3

tried a different name same result

the server is existing acct other can and do connect

i believe this is log

[5:47:54 PM] Welcome to Mumble.

[5:47:56 PM] Connecting to server texas1.mumblevoice.com.

[5:48:16 PM] Disconnected from server.

[5:48:16 PM] Connecting to server texas1.mumblevoice.com.

[5:48:46 PM] Disconnected from server.

I think you need to check you port forwarding. I get a 100% packet loss when I try to connect to the private server.

Computer specs: AMD FX-8320, 8GB DDR3-SDRAM, AMD Radeon HD 7950, Asus Xonar D1, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit/Debian Jessie AMD64.