Mumble forums

Killing Floor plugin problem

ttransfer

Just going through the code from top to bottom I do not see an error, but I do have some comments.

- Why did you remove the Copyright line of Thorvald Natvig(slicer)? Most of your code is a copy past of his code.

- Why did you put the line #define _UNICODE and #define UNICODE in the plugin? AFAIK they are not needed.

- You are not assigning "context" and "identity" in fetch so please replace "std::string &context, std::wstring &identity" with "std::string &, std::wstring &". This will reduce some compiler warnings.

- Before submitting the plugin please remove all trailing spaces.

For the real problem you are having I suspect you are using the wrong compiler to make the plugin. There has been a switch from VS2008 to VS2010 in the past. You will need to compile the plugins with VS2010 for it to work with the latest client. I just checked the Plugin guide on the wiki, and it was still linking and referring to VS2008. The wiki has been updated.

Computer specs: AMD FX-8320, 8GB DDR3-SDRAM, AMD Radeon HD 7950, Asus Xonar D1, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit/Debian Jessie AMD64.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for that - i've passed that onto zan who'll get back on it when he has some time...

I'm quite suprised there hasn't been a plugin made for this particular lil gem of a game yet as it would really suit it - specially as your team fades off your hud at quite a short distance...