This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Using default ogg files for messages config

grobbla

Hello,

in the mumble config, messages section, I was not able to find out how to use the default ogg files for a message. The format is ":/filename.ogg", but the file selection dialog does not handle the input if typed into the file name field. What I would like to do, is using the UserJoinedChannel.ogg sound for the User Joined Server event.

A possible solution could be a "use internal sounds" item in the file type dropdown, or is there an existing way to do this?

regards,

fred

• Administrators

Eh yeah. Sorry about that ;-) The whole page is kind of provisional and I should've redone it some time ago. I hope I can find the time to do so before the next release but I cannot promise anything :mrgreen: