This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

WoW, Overlay and DX11

mzchief

Hey guys,

I ran a quick search before posting and read a post from Sep 2010, where you say that Mumble doesn't support DX11. Is this still the case?

Just wondering as yesterday I installed a new graphics card, and switched from DX9 to DX11 in the game - no overlay :cry:

Many thanks, Gina

Just to give you a small update. As far as I know Kissaki has been working on the DX11 implementation. But he has not been on it for a while.

Just like me most of the devs of mumble do not have DX11 capabilities on there graphics-card, so we are of no help for the implementation. :( Lets hope more devs get a DX11 capable graphics card, so the DX11 implementation can be speed-up.

Computer specs: AMD FX-8320, 8GB DDR3-SDRAM, AMD Radeon HD 7950, Asus Xonar D1, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit/Debian Jessie AMD64.