This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Can't see or hear people talk

ausdrifter

I am running windows 7 x64, mumble client 1.2.3

i first had this problem about a week ago, i joined the server and was unable to hear people, but they were whispering me saying that they were talking

i was watching the mumble screen and i couldn't even see the lips light up,

so i uninstalled mumble deleted the appdata/roaming folder and re installed when i first joined the server i could hear people for less then a second then it was back to how it was b4,

I have tried everything i can think of, tried most of the settings looked at the log nothing showing up in there. Firewalls, routers, computers nothing has changed except i no longer use my g25 headset (i have sold it so i can not plug it in to see if that fixes it)

tried a different user account and that did nothing except wipe my admin controls :D

the strange thing was i went to a backup server which is run off of a home computer and was able to hear people perfectly, the normal server was reset all settings cross checked and there was no difference

any help would be appreciated

thanks in advance