This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mouse cursor grows in size.

ifinland

Yes... the topic explained it. Sometimes my mouse cursor grows from normal size to nearly 4x size.

I've tried finding the source why it happens... and the best I've come up with is that it has something to do with mumble being open

at the same time with mozilla firefox (the latest versions).

Sometimes I've just had Firefox running in the background, played games, ALT+TABBED out of the game to surf the internet,

went back in game and then it happens.

It's not a critical issue but it's an annoying one...

Do you also see the effect when the overlay of mumble is disable?

Are the games running at a different resolution then your desktop?

Which version of mumble are you running?

These question could help us tracking the problem. You could try to add firefox to the blacklist of the overlay. In the development tree there is a commit related to firefox being added to the blacklist.

Computer specs: AMD FX-8320, 8GB DDR3-SDRAM, AMD Radeon HD 7950, Asus Xonar D1, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit/Debian Jessie AMD64.

"Do you also see the effect when the overlay of mumble is disable?

Are the games running at a different resolution then your desktop?

Which version of mumble are you running?"

- I was using version 1.2.2, but now I installed 1.2.3.

When I had 1.2.2, firefox wasn't probably in the blacklist because I could see the mumble overlay in the browser window... but now that I'm using 1.2.3, and firefox is in the blacklist, I can't see the overlay and my mouse hasn't grown in size.

Can't say for sure just yet, because haven't had much time to test it.

- The games, when the bug occured, we're on the same resolution as desktop.

I hope the blacklist fixed it and I believe so... but we'll see. =)