This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Celestial Distance (Sound Theme)

lucasonic

First of all, I wasn't really sure where to post this, so I thought putting this here at skinning wouldn't hurt..

I have compiled together what I call "Celestial Distance", a sound theme I created for use through Mumble. I was looking for an alternative sound theme to use, but I ended up just making something myself. All of these sounds were created within FL Studio, and have been exported to OGG format to save space while maintaining quality. These are free to use, no strings attached. Try it out, let me hear your opinion, I'm all ears to suggestions. You can download via provided Mediafire download link (couldn't upload as attachment, too big). Enjoy!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?a611jo5l1wpspzy