This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

AudioWizard.ui Qt Hooks Broken?

hoppins

Hi Guys,

I’ve been working on a number of mumble skins recently and have come close to the point where I think they are ready for release, but I’ve hit a snag that for the life of me, I cannot figure out. Previous to the last update, I was able to call the AudioWizard.ui hooks like QWizard#AudioWizard and QWizardpage without a problem. With those I was able to skin the back panel of the wizards to the color/pattern that I choose. For some reason however this stopped working and as far as I can tell no class has the ability to skin the actual wizard panels now.

I can still call the Qlabels’ and QGroupBoxs’ on the Wizard Pages but anything above that in the hierarchy seems immune to being skinned. Not sure where I went wrong, or what changed but any help in the matter would be awesome.

Thanks,

-Hoppins