This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble & Re-Volt: all ok, then voice loops

neve20

I use Mumble 1.2.3 on a win7 machine running also the murmur server, in voice contact with a friend with mumble 1.2.3 running on a remote XP PC.

Both Mumbles connect to the server and successfully perform local & remote tests. We 2 well speak each other and start playing an "old" multiplayer game (Re-Volt). Murmur, Mumble & ReVolt works over an Hamachi VPN.

When the ReVolt match end (the game is still running), my win7 Mumble HCI disappear, but I continue to hear my friend, my friend stop hear me but hear all "past" voices exchanged during the match. The murmur server continue to show both 2 users connected and speaking :!:

The only way to continue is to stop all games and Mumbles and restart.

Which mechanism bring to hear all "past" voices exchanged previously ?

Which interactions between the Mumble & game (end of the match) can have this effect ?

Similarly to my previous msg https://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/mumble/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=598, could be some win7 wrong permissions ?

Thanks