This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble crashes a lot of things :C

richard1001

Hey guys, ever since I got mumble, it crashes or wont load other programs i try to open if mumble is on already. I have to close mumble before i open any other programs for it to work. Some examples were loading games such as sc2 where if mumble was open and then i open sc2 afterwards, it would not let me get past the loading screen. Another one is playing videos on WMP or on youtube/video sites where it crashes WMP and crashes adobe flash player required to play videos. Anyone else have or had this problem and know how to fix it? I talked with customer support and they told me that v1.2.3. was the most stable version and it is most likely technical problems with my laptop. Help would be appreciated! ^^