This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

World of Warcraft doesn't load w/ overlay

xxanek

Whenever I start world of warcraft with the overlay from mumble on, it does not want to load up to the login screen, it just gives me a black screen forever, is there any reason why this would be happening? all my drivers are up to date and i have my WoW running DX9 not DX11

Disabling the overlay does help it, but that is not what I am wanting to do.

With the overlay on, I cannot run any applications with the overlay on and I want the overlay enabled while I game. I don't want to have to disable the overlay to get a game to work.

The mumble is the most recent version and I am wondering why in the world that it use to work before and now it does not even want to start any applications with the overlay on?

Edit: Previous versions do not fix this