This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Connection stalled

tsyphon

I'm trying to connect to the main server I visit, and the Connecting to server blahblahblah appears as it is on auto-connect. But this connection is never opened (the channels and all don't appear, and it says "Not Connected" at the text entry field), and the connection never times out or says refused.

Other servers work. When I go into process explorer, and look at the TCP/IP pings from mumble, the server at the port I have always used says established connection.

I don't really know what's going on...I have forwarded the port as per the wiki instructions, and mumble has always worked before. When clicking "check for updates" it says I have the most recent version.