This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

PTT Outgoing Sound Not Working Star Wars: The Old Republic

captrosha

When SW:TOR is the Active Application, my outgoing sound seems to be lost. I can still hear others speaking in Mumble and they indicate my Mic icon shows I was attempting to speak, but they hear nothing. If I alt-tab, or play in Windowed Mode and click out of SW:TOR, my outgoing sound is heard just fine.

This is a configuration mistake on my system somewhere I am sure because the other person I was testing it with was able to speak and be heard while SW:TOR was his active application.

If I click the Exclusive box for Outgoing Audio, it keeps my mic "hot" and he could hear me fine.

If I Run Mumble as Administrator, it works just fine. So for now, I set Mumble to always run as Admin, but it is just a minor annoyance and I can't figure out what setting on my computer is causing this conflict and not knowing is driving me nuts.

Thanks!!