This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Room configuration

ixxblazexxi

Hi,

I just recently setup a mumble server. I am just using the general UI to configure it. Basically what I want to do is make a room that I can move people in to that can't get out or talk to other people in there. Basically like an "time out" or "quiet room" room. We're running Mumble 1.2.3 (latest version as of now). In my groups I have one user named Kongo (my account on mumble not as a super user).

The Admin ACL allows me to do everything but write ACLs. Assuming I can move anybody anywhere I please.

The "all" ACL allows people to Traverse, Enter, Speak, Whisper, Text message. Assuming people can basically go anywhere.

Inside my "Quiet Room" all users are only allowed to Enter.

When I attempt to move somebody in to that room I get an access is denied message. Any idea why this is happening?