This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

to: iphone mumble app devs

jesepi

Very nice job! The app works great and the chat interface looks even better than the PC client ;) Thanks for working on and releasing this to the community!

edit:

these forums are awful. I had to log in over 4 times in 2 different browsers to get past a redirecting loop in order to post this message. After I got things working, it gives me a blank page if I used a @ symbol at the beginning of the thread title.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Great to hear you like it. mkrautz put a lot of effort into it ;-)

@forums: Unfortunately as these forums are hosted by sourceforge we do not have any way to fix those issues. We might switch to hosting our own forums in the future but none of us is very intend of having to administrate it....