This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Mumble doesn't detect mouse5 button for PTT

rambomst

• 1 month later...

This is my primary hurdle to moving to Mumble. With vent there where PTT functions. My Logitech keyboard could map a GKey to "Vent PTT" and it worked. In mumble it has to be a real key. But I play alot of different games, so what key can I map for PTT that isn't used by something else? Nothing. I'm left changing the PTT mapping on my GKey every other game. I can even map the keyboard to a defunct key like F13. But Mumble does not accept F13-F15.

And before anyone tries to be helpful with a "use mouse button x" that doesn't work for me. All my mouse buttons are mapped for game tasks. I need something I don't use that I can map to G6, or I need to use Vent.

• 2 weeks later...