This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Overlay Question

suspectfenster

I am trying to customize my mumble overlay so that users who are muted do not show the muted icon (that's the easy part), and instead their name gets highlighted in an opaque red. This takes up the least amount of screen real estate possible while still letting me know who can hear what I'm saying in the current channel. Is this possible? i've toyed around with it a lot and have googled and I'm starting to think it can't be done but wanted to verify. Thanks!

If I understand what you want to do: in the same place where you unchecked the mute state box, right click on the 'silent' text then you can edit the color. You can also change the object opacity the same way.

Actually, strike that. I didn't understand correctly. Sorry :)