This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

PTT Troubles

matty9

I have rebound a mouse button to F13 to utilize as a PTT key that would not cause any interference with programs. This was working fine in Mumble until I had to reformat my hard drive. After reformatting and reinstalling Mumble, I can not get Mumble to register the F13 key. When I rebind a mouse button or a keyboard key to F13 nothing happens when it comes time to "Press Shortcut".

I can not remember how I got Mumble to work with it in the past. Does anyone have any suggestions/comments on how to get this functionality back?

So I have found where in the registry Mumble keeps the record for shortcuts, but I have no clue how to edit the key to indicate what button I want. Does anyone know how to do this, or even better just get Mumble to recognize the F13 key in the first place?