This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

ServerDB: Database driver QMYSQL not available

theblackstorm

Hi guys,

I am following the dev version and i tried to install the last one, but since the "murmur-static_x86-1.2.3-322-g2026dfa" include, i have this explicit error message : "ServerDB: Database driver QMYSQL not available" when i try to launch the binary.

Mumble not running.. with the sqlitedb it's working but i need to map my mysql DB ^^

Maybe a lib is missing... Qt lib or Mysql lib... a referencial... when you compil it ?

Somebody found how to solve this problem please ?

info: Linux xxxxxxxx 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Sun May 6 04:00:17 UTC 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux

murmur.log

Initializing settings from /etc/murmur3/murmur.ini (basepath /etc/murmur3)

Binding to address 88.191.xxx.xxx

OpenSSL: OpenSSL 0.9.8o 01 Jun 2010

WARNING: You are running murmurd as root, without setting a uname in the ini file. This might be a security risk.

ServerDB: Database driver QMYSQL not available

Otherwise with an old version:

Initializing settings from /etc/murmur3/murmur.ini (basepath /etc/murmur3)

Binding to address 88.191.xxx.xxx

OpenSSL: OpenSSL 0.9.8o 01 Jun 2010

WARNING: You are running murmurd as root, without setting a uname in the ini file. This might be a security risk.

Resource limits were 0 0

Successfully dropped capabilities

MurmurIce: Endpoint "tcp -h 127.0.0.1 -p 6502" running

Murmur 1.2.4 (1.2.3-313-ge5c4657-ermine) running on X11: Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.5 (squeeze): Booting servers

Thx a lot ^^