This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

mumble - cant join

darxex

Hi, I bought new pc and now i cant speak with my friends on that. I join to server and I cant go to any room.

My friend tell me on TS I disconnected after few secs. But I see me on mumble always :(

Only way to turn off mumble is via task manager.

Mumble dont say anything, no message.

New PC have windows 7 64bit and old 32bit. Old PC was all OK.

:(

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, when I disabled QoS in mumble so i can join, switch channels, after is QoS enabled a only join and after few secs Iam kicked. When I speak, friends hear me, But I cant hear them. What is wrong?

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators
Hi, when I disabled QoS in mumble so i can join, switch channels, after is QoS enabled a only join and after few secs Iam kicked. When I speak, friends hear me, But I cant hear them. What is wrong?

So, can you talk when QoS is disabled?

As QoS seems to be your issue, it’s an issue with your flawed/broken network drivers or network router.

Using Mumble without QoS is your way to go then. It does not have such a bad implication as using TCP-mode has.