This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Sound output problem

pastbury

The sound output from mumble is extremely low, so low I have to listen very carefully just to be able to tell it's outputting anything at all.

Sound from every other application is fine, so I know it's not local sound output, Mumble is the only application having sound problems.

When I talk in mumble others can hear me just fine.

I've been through all the settings options in Mumble I can find and increased volume to maximum.

It worked just fine yesterday and as far as i know nothing has changed since then.

what am i missing??

• Administrators

What system?

Win Vista and 7 allow adjusting volumens for applications separately, so make sure it's maxed.

The only thing you have in Mumble is the Volume slider in your Audio Output settings, which should be at 100%.