This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

"An invalid argument was supplied.."

phinnyc

I'm unable to connect to a server that I've been on for the longest time. I'm running the most recent stable version of mumble (1.2.3) on windows 7 64bit.

Everyone else in the server is fine, but it's just me thats getting this error every time I try to connect. I tried deleting the server, and remaking it, going under a new username, etc. still it shows this.

I tried googling this error, and the results were minimal with no help at all. Could I get some input on this?

The information I use to connect to the server hasn't changed since yesterday when I was able to connect, and I'm able to get a ping from the server, so some connection is being made. I just dont know what argument it could be talking about.