This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

SSL error randomly dropping me from the server

luckyg

Hey guys, last night I saw an update to the mumble snapshot build and after that I started getting an error which would randomly disconnect me from my mumble server, its description said "Server connection failed: Error while reading: error:1408F119:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:decryption failed or bad record mac." I have tried uninstalling mumble (and deleting all the folders) and then tried re installing the stable release of the program but it continues to happen randomly.

Wondering if anyone had any solutions as I have tried google but it didn't really offer any concrete information on the issue.

Cheers in advance for anyones help :)

EDIT: I should also say this error only affects myself on the mumble server, nobody else who connects has the issue. The server when connecting also sometimes gives me the "SSL Version Mismatch" popup, if thats any help to you guys.