This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Problems hearing other applications

onebaddie

Yes i have been having problems with being able to hear my other applications while using mumble, for example when i play pandora and use mumble i can use my communications headphones to hear the other people in mumble but not any other program, and vice-virsa with other inputs/outputs ive talked to the customer support and they said "Basicly, we've never encountered this before go to the makers fourms" the thing that really confuses me the most is it used to work fine, but the last 4-5 days no matter how much i mess with it it hasn't worked properly

• Administrators

So you don’t hear pandoras audio (whatever pandora is) which is running simultaneously?

Check in Mumbles settings that “exclusive mode” has not been activated.

Also, try disabling sound attenuation (in Mumbles settings and/or system settings).