This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Проблемы при запуске Mumble и World of tanks

ruslanmurka

Данная проблема не первый раз. В общем пред история такова: месяца 2-3 назад состоял я в клане, голосовая связь в клане mumle, не знал проблем. Но со временем стало выбивать с игры (или вовсе игра зависала) (именно при запущенной MUMBLE), проблема стала повторятся с каждым разом всё чаще и чаще. Играть стало невозможно, пришлось не заходить в мамбле - тогда играть можно было без проблем. Далее обратился службу поддержки, затем была проделана куча работы с открытием портов и т.д. и тп, результатов никаких. Пере установил Windows - помогло ненадолго, и опять начало по возврастающей выбивать и выбивать с игры, в итоге пришлось выйти с клана, т.к. не мог пользоваться голосовой связью (mumle). Прошло пару месяцев, пере установил винду, поменял антивирус и т.д, всё это время пользовался другими голосовыми (редкал и тимскип). Сегодня вступил в клан - в клане опять связь голосовая связь мамбле......

Как только зашол в мамбле, вывернул окно игры (танков) нажал "принять взвод" и игра зависла и всё....опять всё тоже что и было до этого. В игру зайти не могу -пока не перезагружу компьютер (и не запуская mumble) могу играть. Как только запускаю мамбле проблема повторяется.

Как только зашол в мамбле, вывернул окно игры (танков) нажал "принять взвод" и игра зависла и всё....опять всё тоже что и было до этого. В игру зайти не могу -пока не перезагружу компьютер (и не запуская mumble) могу играть. Как только запускаю мамбле проблема повторяется.

Привет.

Попробуй отключить замещение в настройках мамбла. Или найти что еще использует оверлей, возможно это софт от видеокарт - ATITrayToll, NvTray, обычно причина в этом.

Спасибо отключение замещения помогло

Не за что.

Sorry, I/we can’t understand russian.

Maybe a community member can help, or you can elaborate in english?

So, problem was in crash of World of Tanks application when mumble is running.

I recommended to disable the overlay or find and disable other soft with overlay. After disabling overlay in mumble WoT works ok.

• Administrators

Thank you for helping out,

and translating/giving an idea of the conversation.

To add a bit of information:

An issue with world of tanks from version 8.0 on was reported, but only that the overlay does not show up, not that it crashes.

See wiki http://mumble.sourceforge.net/Overlay#Incompatible_games

https://sourceforge.net/p/mumble/bugs/915/

Which version does this crash occur on?

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for helping out,

and translating/giving an idea of the conversation.

To add a bit of information:

An issue with world of tanks from version 8.0 on was reported, but only that the overlay does not show up, not that it crashes.

See wiki http://mumble.sourceforge.net/Overlay#Incompatible_games

https://sourceforge.net/p/mumble/bugs/915/

Which version does this crash occur on?

As i know, crash was even in WoT 5.3, if running some soft with overlay, for one my clanmember it was ATItraytool, but on WoT forum peoples has same problem with Overwolf, NvTray. So, if on PC works at same time some_soft_with_overlay+Mumble, WoT crash occurs.

Regarding overlay in WoT >8.0.

It still works on WinXP x86(few clanmembers), Win2003 Server x86(my PC).

Not works on Win7 x86&x64(allmost all players in my clan). But, if player use D3DX9.dll injection in process(i dont know details, it was in one plugin wor WoT), overlay appears.

So, after 8.0 WoT using DX11 for render, but on WinXP still works only via DX9. Seems need DX11 support to solve this issue.

• 7 months later...

Why are you giving information about things you clearly don't have a clue? And misleading others with wrong statements? World of tanks before 8.0 used d3d9 and after 8.0 was upgraded to d3d9ex. That's what caused mumble overlay not working anymore. NOT DX11. Game engine is promised to be upgraded to DX11 someday in the future, but that could be somewhere in 2014-2015.