This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

No sound on Mumble. Win7 64bit

darkpollo

Hi,

I have been using mumble since last year without any problem. I had one server working fine and i make another on the same IP with other port.

Now i am trying to connect to this two server from a new place and i can connect but no sound is transmitted or received.

Not sure where the problem is and where to star to look.

I tried everything on the faq and my mic, hardware, and software is working perfect (i use skype almost everyday).

I have tried 3 different computers and no one seem to work but i didn´t change anything on the server so i am out of ideas...

Thanks

Yes, client.

I figured you would be running the servers externally?

As you moved, but tried to connect to your previous servers!?

Well, the servers didn´t move i moved from my old house but the server is still there. Same place no sound. :P

I didn´t have time to test again but i am going to try with some friends next monday and lets see if we all cannot connect (server problem) or if this is just my connection at home.

Thanks