This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Cant connect to a server

meth0ds

I have used mumble for a long time with very little problems. And recently i installed an ssd and added my servers back but i cant connect to one of them. I have gone over the information many times but it just doesnt show the ping or the amount of people in it. I have uninstalled/reinstalled it many times but for some reason it never lets me remake my certificate like it does when you get it for the first time

• Administrators

Are you sure you provided the correct details to the servers you added to your favorites (where you expect to see a ping and number of users I guess)?

The certificate wizard opens only on first launch, if no user cert is found on your profile.

At later points you can run it via Configure -> Certificate Wizard.

If you want to prune your settings, on uninstallation the installer should give you the option to prune all of them (make sure to backup your user cert beforehand, if you still need it).