This is a read-only archive of the Mumble forums.

This website archives and makes accessible historical state. It receives no updates or corrections. It is provided only to keep the information accessible as-is, under their old address.

For up-to-date information please refer to the Mumble website and its linked documentation and other resources. For support please refer to one of our other community/support channels.

Moderator commands

ewomy

Hi,

today I observed this:

[00:15:48] Troll betrat den Kanal.                                                                        (Troll enters the Channel)
[00:16:04] Troll durch MOD1 stumm gestellt.                                                        (silence)
[00:16:04] Taub-/Stummstellen von Troll wurden durch _mod2_ deaktiviert.            (unsilence)
[00:16:05] Taub-/Stummstellen von Troll wurden durch ___MOD_3__ deaktiviert.     (unsilence)
[00:16:06] Troll durch MOD1 stumm gestellt.                                                       (silence)
[00:16:07] Taub-/Stummstellen von Troll wurden durch _mod2_ deaktiviert.           (unsilence)
[00:16:07] Troll durch ___MOD_3__ stumm gestellt.                                              (silence)
[00:16:09] Troll verschoben nach Kreisverbände durch MOD1.                               (move to other channel)

3 Mods try to silence an user at the same time, and alternating silence and unsilence.

Solution:

I don't know how moderating works in detail, but I think these commands should be definitely and not toggling?

Bye