Problem with shortcuts on Whisper

It crashed, it is bugged, ...

Problem with shortcuts on Whisper

Postby rtomas » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:05 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the shortcuts. I'm trying to create shortcuts to whisper to one user. When I click on the "Data" button on the shortcuts window to choose the users, a list appears with all the active users. I choose one from the dropdown list and then click to add button. But then, when I click the accept button, Mumble changes the name of the user to the last user who has logged in the server and I can't whisper to the user that I have chosen because it does not let me configure it correctly.

Someone knows to that can it be? Thanks
rtomas

Re: Problem with shortcuts on Whisper

Postby fwaggle » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:20 am

Hi,

What version of Mumble are you on? Anything else unique about your installation?
Full disclosure: I used to run a commercial Mumble host, and my opinions do not reflect the opinions of the Mumble project.
fwaggle
Team member
Team member

Re: Problem with shortcuts on Whisper

Postby rtomas » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Finally I resolved the problem reinstalling Mumble in all the computers. I have 4 raspberry pi with Linux and Mumble installed on it. I clone from one raspberry with mumble sd to the other 3. I don't know exactly what info confuse to de program but although I connect to the server using diferent user names, I supose that some info remains in database or configuration files in mumble from first raspberry to the other three cloned.

Finally I have reinstalled Raspbian in all the raspberry and Mumble one by one and it works.
rtomas

Return to Technical